What you'll gain
- Ability to place the human experience at the center of building design, operations and management strategies and decisions.
- Expertise on a range of topics centered around human health and well-being.
- Connection to an empowering network of health and wellness leaders.
What it takes
- Length: 2 hours
- Format: 100 randomly delivered multiple choice questions
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, Japanese and Spanish
- Locations: Find a testing center near you
Each year, the WELL AP exam undergoes an annual maintenance process where the exam questions are evaluated based on performance and accuracy. Questions are also reviewed in light of updates to the WELL Building Standard v1 and WELL Certification Guidebook which have occurred since the last annual maintenance process.