The WELL Building Standard™ is advancing health and well-being in workplaces around the world:
- 90% of our time is spent indoors: the quality of our buildings can impact our productivity and the way we feel.
- Employers spend 92% of their annual operating costs on people. WELL can result in meaningful returns on investment.
We recently released a webinar featuring our own Karen Quintana, VP of Technical Solutions. In it she gives her take on how WELL Certified offices help employers:
- Attract and retain employees, clients and investors
- Build brand equity through leadership and innovation
- Maximize performance of employees by contributing to increased productivity, reduced absences, and increased job satisfaction/engagement
- Promote health and well-being to 100% of employees
This is a must-watch for HR professionals and corporate leaders looking to introduce comprehensive wellness values and outputs to their company and culture. Check it out!